- Life really isn’t as complicated as we make it out to be. Every aspect of our lives can be broken down and over analyzed, but what good does that really do us? Are you able to truly live everyday to the fullest if you’re laser focused on depicting each flaw of the last two hours? Can you honestly tell yourself you feel good about what you just accomplished if you keep critiquing the details that most won’t even notice? Not every factor of life needs to be evaluated. Let your life be whole and honest, not categorized and judged.
- Seek out every part of yourself, and let it shine. You were born differently than anyone else, so embrace it. We all may have commonalities, but that doesn’t mean we are supposed to conform for popularity. You’ve been given gifts, interests, and traits in a combination unlike that of anyone else. Realize your reality and show the world what you’re capable of. Stop hiding behind your last name, stop judging based on gossip, stop making excuses for yourself. Explore your path, explore your nature, explore yourself. You’ve been given an extraordinary gift of life, now show some appreciation and shine.
- Ask questions, seek the truth. You aren’t going to get answered if you don’t ask the question. You won’t find what you’re looking for if you don’t ask the hard questions. Seeking truth is a vital component to living an honest life. Don’t let the distraction of temptation get in your way. It’s important to ask questions, about everything and anything; Google, Bing, Yahoo, Ask.com, your mom, dad, grandparents, siblings, friends, strangers. Ask questions. The answer you receive may not be what you are looking for, but you’re one step closer to find what you are. Ask questions; hard, easy, controversial, light-hearted, deep, shallow. The answers to your questions will make you smarter and wiser; they will provide perspective; they will give you insight into the lives of others and you will be able to use the information for refinement in your own life.
- Step outside, everyday. Go outside. Smell the fresh air. Open your heart to the glorious sky. Open your eyes to the marvelous environment. You live in a spectacular place, now realize it. Fresh oxygen, right out of the trees, helps the heart. Fresh light, straight from the sun, helps the skin and eyes. Fresh air, encompassing your entire being, helps the mind. Refresh your body everyday. Don’t let your being get stale and ghostly. Allow yourself to be new in each day. Not one day is the same, and going outside is a perfect reminder of how today is different from yesterday.
- Love hard, and show it. This world needs more love. It needs more kindness and compassion. What do you love? Now love it, whole heartedly. Loving is as simple as expressing gratitude towards something, whether it be an activity, person or material thing, or many things. Love something and love it hard. Pour your heart into what you love, and share your love. Love. Show appreciation. Love. Love what you do. If you don’t love what you do, maybe you need to change that part of your life. Work to love your life. There are so many pieces to life, if you were to simply love life wholly and simply, you life wouldn’t be so complicated. Love honestly. Say, “I love you,” more than once. Show love more than once. Just love.
“She is tossed by the waves, but does not sink.”
If you would like to purchase my photos, head to my RedBubble portfolio here. You can purchase various products with my images on them. Click on the image you want, scroll down till you see a menu tab that says, “Available Products”. Click there and you will see what products you can purchase with my image.
(These are ideas to inspire, nothing more.)